Write at least 150 words.
To achieve a good score for Task Achievement, you need to
- Give an overview of all the main information in the graph (summarise the information).
- Describe all the most relevant and significant information (select and report the main features).
- Point out the key differences and similarities in the data (make comparisons where relevant).
- Only include information that is represented in the data.
- Produce an answer that is at least 150 words.
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS for Academic and General Training p.97